Chicken avocado+egg salad
A QUICK LUNCH IDEA
INGREDIENTS :
1lb. Cooked chicken breast, shredded
Sliced 3-4 hard-boiled eggs
Quartered 1 avocado
Sliced4 medium Tamatoes
Sliced 2 hearts of romaine, rinse and separated
2 tbsp organic cider vinegar
Sea salt & freshly cracked peper
Fresh lemon wedges for serving.
A QUICK LUNCH IDEA
INGREDIENTS :
1lb. Cooked chicken breast, shredded
Sliced 3-4 hard-boiled eggs
Quartered 1 avocado
Sliced4 medium Tamatoes
Sliced 2 hearts of romaine, rinse and separated
2 tbsp organic cider vinegar
Sea salt & freshly cracked peper
Fresh lemon wedges for serving.

Appetizing, i cant wait to try this in my quarantine corner
ReplyDeleteTry it dear.... You won't regret ππ
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteWhy you remove comment?
DeleteMhmmm yummyππ
ReplyDeleteThanks bapeyπ
DeleteLooks appetizing π
ReplyDeleteIt's healthy and delicious you better try it
DeleteYour salad looks healthy and yummy, I'll try it
ReplyDeleteTry it dear..... It's so delicious
DeleteLooks appetizing ☺️☺️☺️πππ
ReplyDeleteThanks bbeπ
DeleteWow I will try and make itπ it looks tasty
ReplyDeleteIt is tasty and delicious
DeleteOh wow this looks delicious plus ive been looking for new ways to enjoy my avo mmm π❤️
ReplyDeleteTry this one you won't regret dear
DeleteThank you for sharing this and keep on doing a great job
ReplyDeleteI love avocado π₯ ao much πthis is my kind of salad π₯ π€€π€€π€€
ReplyDeleteU better try it it soo delicious and healthyπ
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteMmmh this will definitely help me 0n my diet π
ReplyDeleteYup n it also healthy π
DeleteMmmh this will definitely help me on my diet π
ReplyDeleteMmmh nice hey it appetizing, tomorrow morning I will try and make this salad for momy as her breakfast, mind you she's a vegetarian, hope she's going to enjoy it...
ReplyDeleteDefinitely ππ―
DeleteThis looks so nice I wish I can test it
ReplyDeleteHave a bit tryπ
DeleteOMG! It looks soo tastyπππ
ReplyDeleteNice one rich in vitamins π―
ReplyDeleteYes ππ
DeleteYummy t looks so delicious
ReplyDeleteYeah it is and it is healthy
DeleteThis one is good for lock down dayz π―
ReplyDeleteYhurhπππππ
DeleteLooks amazing
ReplyDeleteThanks for the compliment π
DeleteNever thought I'll ever see avocado and an egg in one plateπ―
ReplyDeleteShould definitely try this one
Yhurh u won't regret it trust me π
DeleteThanks for sharing,I will try this
ReplyDeleteOwk cthandwa π
DeleteThis looks so simply and healthy i like it thanks for sharingπ
ReplyDeleteI've never seen it before but I think if I can try it I will enjoy and it's simply to cook
ReplyDeleteMmmm so yummyππ
ReplyDeleteIshuu!!!!! Definitely gonna try this one
ReplyDeleteI never thought this combo works until I tried it this morning. Wooowπ
ReplyDeleteWow π₯ mouthwatering dish
ReplyDeleteIts look nice am sure about taste π€
ReplyDeleteTo this dish I love avocado π₯ look so yummy
ReplyDelete