on April 05, 2020 Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Let's eat home cooked meals in Quarantine🙏💯 #WE SHALL CONQUER😊😊😍 Comments SthaMjokaApril 5, 2020 at 8:48 AMMmm😋my favorite but so lazy to cook it. I hope i will get the energy since i am not busyReplyDeleteRepliesMpilonhleDubeApril 5, 2020 at 10:46 AM😅LOL bt u won't regret it trust me 💯DeleteRepliesReplyReplySinothandoYamaZwideApril 5, 2020 at 9:19 AMYum...this looks amazing 🔥🔥🔥 ReplyDeleteRepliesMpilonhleDubeApril 5, 2020 at 10:46 AMNot just amazing but also tasty 😘DeleteRepliesReplyReplyGcinyMApril 5, 2020 at 9:25 AMMy fav meal of all timesReplyDeleteRepliesMpilonhleDubeApril 5, 2020 at 10:46 AM❤️💯😘DeleteRepliesReplyReplyNonhlanhla ButheleziApril 5, 2020 at 10:19 AMMmm nice it looks delicious😋ReplyDeleteRepliesMpilonhleDubeApril 5, 2020 at 10:43 AMThank youDeleteRepliesReplyReplyCynthia s glamorous heelsApril 5, 2020 at 3:36 PMIt looks delicious I wish I can taste itReplyDeleteRepliesReplylungaApril 6, 2020 at 1:17 AMEating good food 🍲 is one of the most important thing I like itReplyDeleteRepliesReplykhethokuhle GazuApril 6, 2020 at 4:06 AMMmnh jeqe😝😝😝😝ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyThembalethu KhumaloApril 7, 2020 at 5:16 AMMmm wow my favourite 😋😋 ReplyDeleteRepliesReplynduduzo ngubaneApril 7, 2020 at 12:24 PMThank you for sharing this traditional meal mpilo it looks yummy ReplyDeleteRepliesReplySBONELOINNOCENT37April 9, 2020 at 2:09 AMNyama yangaphakathi😭💯🔥🔥ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyPhilile NgubaneApril 9, 2020 at 6:55 AMMhmm.it's mouth watering 🤤ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyKwenzakwakhe DlomoApril 10, 2020 at 3:54 AMWow nice food💯ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyZamaButheleziApril 12, 2020 at 8:29 AMMy favourite meal... thanks for sharingReplyDeleteRepliesReplyMiss M N NdimandeApril 16, 2020 at 7:03 AMThis comment has been removed by the author.ReplyDeleteRepliesMiss M N NdimandeApril 16, 2020 at 7:05 AMNice food, thanks for sharingDeleteRepliesReplyReplyAsandaNellyApril 17, 2020 at 8:56 AMUjeqe😋its looks so nice ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyHealthy routine sthaka.comApril 17, 2020 at 9:33 AMYooh cel ngipha😐😐ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyXolani MthembuApril 18, 2020 at 1:46 AMTjoooo Ujeqe😢,Only if I knew how to cook..........Bengzoyizama lenaReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAyanda Thubelihle MajolaApril 20, 2020 at 5:37 PMYour presentation 😍 🔥ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Mmm😋my favorite but so lazy to cook it. I hope i will get the energy since i am not busy
ReplyDelete😅LOL bt u won't regret it trust me 💯
DeleteYum...this looks amazing 🔥🔥🔥
ReplyDeleteNot just amazing but also tasty 😘
DeleteMy fav meal of all times
ReplyDelete❤️💯😘
DeleteMmm nice it looks
ReplyDeletedelicious😋
Thank you
DeleteIt looks delicious I wish I can taste it
ReplyDeleteEating good food 🍲 is one of the most important thing I like it
ReplyDeleteMmnh jeqe😝😝😝😝
ReplyDeleteMmm wow my favourite 😋😋
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing this traditional meal mpilo it looks yummy
ReplyDeleteNyama yangaphakathi😭💯🔥🔥
ReplyDeleteMhmm.it's mouth watering 🤤
ReplyDeleteWow nice food💯
ReplyDeleteMy favourite meal... thanks for sharing
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteNice food, thanks for sharing
DeleteUjeqe😋its looks so nice
ReplyDeleteYooh cel ngipha😐😐
ReplyDeleteTjoooo Ujeqe😢,Only if I knew how to cook..........Bengzoyizama lena
ReplyDeleteYour presentation 😍 🔥
ReplyDelete