Tasty and easy to get fond of ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ˜Œ

Comments

  1. ๐Ÿคค๐Ÿคค๐Ÿคค๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guyz niyasilambisa with your food lapho sikwi lock down ๐Ÿ˜ข

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

      Delete
  3. Hhaybo๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹ ngavele ngahala weee kodwa Mpilo mf2..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐ŸคฃKuhle lokhu ngoba kusho ukuthi uzokuzama

      Delete
  4. This looks delicious and has an interesting oxtail in it, plz keep up the good work madube

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmmh...Im in the mood of this meal...I'l try it on my kitchen...thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mhhh ๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜ฏ it sure does look Tasty

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kulungile bafee sihaliseni๐Ÿ˜ญ... I must say this looks delicious ♥️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ Thanks mate

      Delete
  8. Thakes time to prepare but very tasty. Its looks yummy๐Ÿ˜‹

    ReplyDelete
  9. I prefer this kinda meal on cold weather... It's the best... ❤️ Sakthandi kanje thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  10. This looks appetizing ๐Ÿ”ฅ thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  11. Now this is what I call good food,I love it❤๐Ÿ‘Œ❤

    ReplyDelete
  12. I don’t eat usu but by looking at dis dish I can be tempted

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment